TAREQA TASAWUF NUSANTARA SYMPOSIUM
The third edition of 2017, TAREQA TASAWUF NUSANTARA SYMPOSIUM 2017 will present and debate a paperwork with the theme of “IHSAN ASAS WASATIYYAH”. This edition will invite expertise consisting of Islamic scholars, practitioners, researchers and scholars of tareqa tasawuf from all over the Nusantara that has been identified as guides and to enlighten practitioners of tareqa tasawuf, particularly the enthusiasts and participants of its importance of practicing it in Islam through paperwork presentations. The symposium was held for the first time on 7th November 2015 and was followed by an impressive public appearance on 21st May 2016, in conjunction with the Majlis Zikir Perdana anjuran PERTAMA. It received an overwhelming response from fellow Muslims, especially the practitioners and enthusiasts of tareqa tasawuf. The number of participation reached up to 500 people.
Based on the encouraging response from the participants, there’s a need to spread the knowledge and share with practitioners, enthusiasts and participants of the symposium on the importance and necessity of tareqa tasawuf practices. It is to be emphasized and continued as the main program in HZPS 2017.
TAREQA TASAWUF NUSANTARA SYMPOSIUM 2017 during HZPS 2017 aims to:
- To discuss the basis of developing wasatiyyah in the community.
- Ensuring continuity of knowledge and practice of tareqa tasawuf that is base on syarak law.
- To encourage and enhance learning culture among practitioners, enthusiasts as well as the participants of the symposium.
- Passing the correct information pertaining to the real tareqa tasawuf that is based on syarak to the practitioners and the symposium’s participants.
- To educate and enlighten the practitioners of elements of fraud and khurafat that is quietly absorbed by the practitioners themselves.